Clarkia Distributor Benefits
A link to your business (or contact information) will be listed on our website.
All distributors are listed on the page just a click away rom the front page.
Progressively Cheeper Clarkia: the more you purchase, the lower the cost per bottle.
How Can I Become a Clarkia Distributor?
If you already have a health-related business:
- If you are already running a health related business like a healthfood store or a web shop or a practice involving patients, all you have to do is:
- Order any amount of Clarkia from this page: Wholesale
- Then, send an email to us with your contact infortmation, which we will list on our page: Clarkia Distributors.
- If you don't want to be listed on that page, just let us know. As you are running your own buiness, it is up to you to decide about retail prices. If you check our existingdistributors, you will see that their Clarkia prices are often higher than the prices listed on our website.
- If you order 30 bottles (the price per bottle is $18.00), and you sell each bottle for $32 - $35, you have $14 - $17 to cover your costs, including the cost of shipping and
handling, and you are still make enough profit per bottle.
How much $$ do I need to start my business?
To start your business, all you need is to order 6-9 bottles ($23 - $21/bottle).
The more you order, the lower cost per bottle.
The lower cost per bottle, the more you can earn when selling Clarkia.
If you want cheap Clarkia, you will have to order at least 30 bottles or more.
($18/bottle = $540 for 30 botttles)
How much can I expect to sell per month?
It is not easy to estimate how much you are going to sell per month.
It depends on your ability to promote your own business.
However, I will give you a few examples that will help you:
- Eldorado Acupuncture and Wellness Center is selling 15 - 25 bottles per month. They have a small website, and they don't spend much energy in promoting it.
- The Herb and Vitamin Shop is selling 50 - 100 bottles per month. They have a large website, and they spend much energy in promoting it. However, on their web site, Clarkia is only one of many natural remedies sold.
ToolsForHealing.com is selling from 220 - 400 bottles per month. They have a large website dedicated to Hulda Clark, and they spend much energy in promoting it. However, on their website, besides Clarkia, they sell many other parasite-killing remedies, so Clarkia is competing with other remedies.
These numbers will give you some idea about how much you can expect to sell.
Can I return bottles that I was unable to sell?
Can I receive a refund? Yes.
If you take a look at a prices on the wholesale page, you will see that for each number of bottles, there is a unit price and a price for all bottles. The price you paid for the bottles is refundable. However, shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
For further information about Clarkia and the recommended dosage, click the link below:
~rbcherbalinc715/uploads/CLARKIA EXTRA STRONG DOSAGE REVISED(4).pdf